Resin Illuminati

Resin Illuminati (https://www.resinilluminati.com/index.php)
-   Real Space (https://www.resinilluminati.com/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   REVELL 1/8TH APOLLO ASTRONAUT CONVERSION (https://www.resinilluminati.com/showthread.php?t=7422)

jager1960 08-07-2009 04:46 AM

REVELL 1/8TH APOLLO ASTRONAUT CONVERSION
 
1 Attachment(s)
:-) HI GUYS, THIS IS THE START OF MY CONVERSION/SCULPT OF THE REVELL APOLLO ASTRONAUT. THE VISOR(UNFINISHED) IS A CONVERTED FITTING FROM A CURTAIN POLE, LOTS MORE PICS TO FOLLOW SOON AS THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF WORK DONE SINCE THIS PIC WAS TAKEN!:D

jager1960 08-07-2009 05:39 AM

Re: REVELL 1/8TH APOLLO ASTRONAUT CONVERSION
 
3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jager1960 (Post 135435)
:-) HI GUYS, THIS IS THE START OF MY CONVERSION/SCULPT OF THE REVELL APOLLO ASTRONAUT. THE VISOR(UNFINISHED) IS A CONVERTED FITTING FROM A CURTAIN POLE, LOTS MORE PICS TO FOLLOW SOON AS THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF WORK DONE SINCE THIS PIC WAS TAKEN!:D

:D HMMM!, I,M STILL LEARNING HOW TO USE THIS SITE GUYS, SO I HOPE THIS POST IS GOING THE RITE WAY, SOME MORE PICS AS PROMISED(I HOPE:confused:)

Refit1701 08-07-2009 06:13 AM

Re: REVELL 1/8TH APOLLO ASTRONAUT CONVERSION
 
Cool project!!!!

CAPS OFF please!!!

jager1960 08-07-2009 06:39 AM

Re: REVELL 1/8TH APOLLO ASTRONAUT CONVERSION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Refit1701 (Post 135466)
Cool project!!!!

CAPS OFF please!!!

THANX JOHN!, I,M STILL LEARNING HOW TO USE A DIGITAL CAMERA AS WELL, SO BETTER PICS TO FOLLOW SOON(HOPEFULLY!! :D)

Raytheon 08-07-2009 01:35 PM

Re: REVELL 1/8TH APOLLO ASTRONAUT CONVERSION
 
That visor is excellent AND he's got the decency to wear clothes while photographing refective surfaces.
:D
Coming along nicely Jager and like refit said...

Caps lock off when typing the message if you please!

Nowt personal mucka but it makes it a bit difficult for some folks to read.
Go easy.

rider 08-07-2009 02:26 PM

Re: REVELL 1/8TH APOLLO ASTRONAUT CONVERSION
 
That's looking fantastic, and I love the 'slide bar' for the camera. Without a doubt the visor innovation and the various attachments is very beautiful work. Keep at it ;)

jager1960 08-08-2009 01:30 AM

Re: REVELL 1/8TH APOLLO ASTRONAUT CONVERSION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raytheon (Post 135589)
That visor is excellent AND he's got the decency to wear clothes while photographing refective surfaces.
:D
Coming along nicely Jager and like refit said...

Caps lock off when typing the message if you please!

Nowt personal mucka but it makes it a bit difficult for some folks to read.
Go easy.

Sorry about the caps!!:(, I find it easier 2 type that way cos I,m bloody slow at it! As for the reflection in Buzz,s visor that fat b*****d ain,t Neil for sure!!! :D I,m not that big, honest!!, it,s the curve of the visor distorting things!!! :D

Raytheon 08-08-2009 12:29 PM

Re: REVELL 1/8TH APOLLO ASTRONAUT CONVERSION
 
Ah so ya slow at typing, no big deal mate I assure you.
As to the visor distortion making you look a fat bastard, well of course it is old bean...what else could it be...:D

Enough waffle, on with the figure and post dem pics as it's looking rather splendid so far.
Go easy!

Schweinhund227 08-08-2009 01:32 PM

Re: REVELL 1/8TH APOLLO ASTRONAUT CONVERSION
 
Nice start !!!!

Are those Revell Kits still avail ???


Take care !

jager1960 08-08-2009 02:09 PM

Re: REVELL 1/8TH APOLLO ASTRONAUT CONVERSION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Schweinhund227 (Post 135790)
Nice start !!!!

Are those Revell Kits still avail ???


Take care !

Hi there, in the UK this kit is still readily available, I bought mine for 13 quid (thieving b******s!:D), needs a lot of work though.:wtf:

jager1960 08-08-2009 02:16 PM

Re: REVELL 1/8TH APOLLO ASTRONAUT CONVERSION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raytheon (Post 135780)
Ah so ya slow at typing, no big deal mate I assure you.
As to the visor distortion making you look a fat bastard, well of course it is old bean...what else could it be...:D

Enough waffle, on with the figure and post dem pics as it's looking rather splendid so far.
Go easy!

What else could it be,..Erm?...beer(English of course:D), ahem!, many thanx for the kind words, more pics as work progresses!:D

jager1960 09-21-2009 01:07 PM

Re: REVELL 1/8TH APOLLO ASTRONAUT CONVERSION
 
Hi guys, sorry for the lack of update pics, but my wife and I just split,:p, still, enough of celebrating!, time to get back to sculpting, pics soon I promise!:D

777 09-21-2009 07:56 PM

Re: REVELL 1/8TH APOLLO ASTRONAUT CONVERSION
 
Damn!! Sorry to hear that... I think??!! (Some guys get all the luck!!)

jager1960 10-31-2009 02:21 AM

Re: REVELL 1/8TH APOLLO ASTRONAUT CONVERSION
 
3 Attachment(s)
Hi guys, update at last!, this is still very much a work in progress so be kind:).
A lot of parts are just semi finished and tacked on until I,m happy with the pose and layout of the figure.

Refit1701 10-31-2009 03:22 PM

Re: REVELL 1/8TH APOLLO ASTRONAUT CONVERSION
 
Looking good! Keep the pics coming!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.