View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 03:20 AM
Digital Painter

tagwashere Overlord Master of Alltagwashere Overlord Master of Alltagwashere Overlord Master of Alltagwashere Overlord Master of Alltagwashere Overlord Master of Alltagwashere Overlord Master of Alltagwashere Overlord Master of Alltagwashere Overlord Master of Alltagwashere Overlord Master of Alltagwashere Overlord Master of Alltagwashere Overlord Master of All
Default Re: Digital Painting by Tag

Thank you very much. As for the shading on the jawline, i can't really take credit for that as it was in the reference photo. I have tendency to slavishly adhere to any reference that I have, perhaps too much. No its not an oil painting but actually a digital painting. I painted it from a reference photo the same as if I were painting in oil or drawing it in pencil. There is no photo manipulation to make it "look" like a painting. I originally started off in oil and over the years brought it over to the digital side and have been doing it this way for the past 6 years. Cool thing about it is that I have unlimited colors and no clean up! Check out the link I posted, you can see the full version of the Bond painting as well paintings including many celebrities, animals and scenics. All the best.

Last edited by tagwashere; 01-18-2013 at 03:24 AM.