View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 08:24 AM

Captain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: My 1/350 TOS Enterprise build

Hey Guys...

Here is one of my personal 1/350 Polar Lights Enterprise builds. I brought it to AAA Hobbies(Steven's international) to show the guys there in person what she looks like. She was a big hit with the staff and clientele. Again, Using reference material collected over the years of the 11' Miniature, I tried to get as close to the "real 1701" as seen in 1966. I weathered it, again per reference material, Used Orbital Drydocks Masks for the ships registration. I completely removed the grid lines by filling and sanding them away. The "gridlines" are hardly noticeable on the 11' miniature, so in my humble opinion, they could not be seen in 1/350 scale. I don't like overly lit models, so I adjusted the lighting to reflect scale. The model was a hit with the staff and clientele alike!

Last edited by Captain Han Solo; 05-19-2015 at 06:20 AM.