Thread: The Roundhouse.
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 11:52 PM
Canuck with the truck.

=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Roundhouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moorcat View Post
can I...tender....my resignation as yer supplier? *giggles* sorry, had to...tender...that comment. tenders....I have a couple extras...but not sure if any will be available or not yet, as I have my own projects that may need them. as for building....get started...cause just wait n see whats in yer box o doom I have here for you.
That was bad. And you should feel bad about doing that.

Well if you have some spares that are in a style that I can use that would other wise be collecting dust that would be cool. As for getting started on building some That's going to be a touch difficult since the local hobby shop that supplies the brass I need is going out of businesses. I've got some of the base materiel but not enough nor the full list of what I'll need.

Going off a materiel's list from an article in a MR magazine from the late 90's.