View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 07:38 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God
Exclamation ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!

From this time forward, in order to preserve the GK hobby for all, Resin Illuminati members are no longer allowed to refer to by name (at any time), nor actions by the person named Mike Tait (with business names of Model Realms, or the former Studio Scale Modeler under his ownership) ever again. Any such reference will be removed from this board and server.

As the server owner, I do this having to compromise my own ethics, and do so to protect what we all have.

This is not open for debate or discussion. Just know that it is for preservation of our hobby. The Resin Illuminati owner (Jon Snyder) and I have discussed this and have decided to go this direct for the greater good of this hobby as it applies here to our family and for all the GK markets.

As of now... any reference stated here on the RI regarding the person named above, and his business name will be stricken from our site and never discussed again.

Thank you for your attention.

I feel awful about all of this fellas... as I really had to compromise ethics that I very much believe in. Please just know that it was the best thing to do at this point.

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox

Last edited by Kuhn Global; 11-09-2009 at 04:44 PM.