View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 07:11 AM
Lurker

Trekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant future
Default Re: Stapelton Productions Phaser II (cobrahead)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
That looks great!

A few questions -

1. What colors did you use on it?
2. I have his Dustbuster and gmprops' electronics for it. What tips do you have for installing them?
3. What kind of power source are you using?
Thank you, I am very happy with how it came out.

1. I used a Duplicolor rattle can It's GM silver, (I can get the exact color when I get home) I used the same color on my Tricorder. And I have enough for the cricket phaser

2. The gm props lighting kit for this phaser was very simple to install. I just dropped it into the phaser, checked the alignment on the power level window and then I hot glued everything into place. It could not have been easier. I did add hot glue a couple of times to ensure that I had a good strong hold.

3. I am using the rechargeable power source that came with the GM props lighting kit