View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 12:31 AM
Eats Roots,Shoots and Leaves

Wombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Monogram Shuttle Stack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refit1701 View Post
I have one of these kits too but have not been willing to take the plunge. What you have done so far look great!

Cheers and it's a second start that so far is looking betta than the first attempt.You know,you have a few cool builds to get around to at some stage.Think you should just rip into one of em,it's not like we are gonna be here forever.I'm sure you'll do just fine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raytheon View Post
Friend Wombat!
Tried out the KSC image gallery like you did:
http://mediaarchive.ksc.nasa.gov/search.cfm

Where ya got the search box, in the keyword thing, put STS-89.
Click the 'Images' thing at the top of the search box, click the 'Phrase' button below where ya put in STS-89, then click the 'GO' button.

Got 167 results on images when I tried it just now, no idea if you have already trudged through it completely but best I can come up with in a hurry for ya.

Fill thine boots fella!

Go easy.
Thanks Ian!

Yeah that was the only site i've had any luck finding some good pictures of the stack from that launch.Theres not a real lot and they even used a few tv caps there for a few of em.Then some of the shuttle shots at the end are of Atlantis not Endeavor.Oh well,it's never gonna be spot on anyway but i should be able to get things looking pretty much the part(markings wise),sorta.