View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 04:56 AM
Eats Roots,Shoots and Leaves

Wombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Monogram Shuttle Stack

Well i just went with the dry blow it on that DD suggested and it worked out not too bad.Could have been betta if i could get some consistency with it but like always it sorta worked out in the end.The picture i've posted where the camera had an orange attack sorta shows it if you look closely at it.Warning,Do not View..to people that can't stand orange!!LOL

So here is a small update on what would be ET-90 used for the launch of STS-89.
It's almost got all it's markings on it now,just a couple of things i can think of that still need doing.But it's pretty close to having the plumbing and bit's added.Some of those pieces are very over scale but since this is basically an OOB build they'll just have ta do.

So anyway,heres the tank as of now,it's based around an early pad arrival time by the way it is coloured.Especially the section on the intertank on the SRB sides.Those darkened off while sitting at the pad but where quite yellowish on pad arrival.Anyway,thats the time frame i'm working with as reference rather than launch time where things had darkened off somewhat.

So i guess it's now actually further along than what it was before and with no shit fit or seams showing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010_1227ShuttleStack0006.JPG (80.0 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg 2010_1227ShuttleStack0007.JPG (76.5 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg 2010_1227ShuttleStack0008.JPG (74.7 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg 2010_1227ShuttleStack0009.JPG (51.0 KB, 68 views)

Last edited by Wombat; 12-27-2010 at 08:22 AM.