View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 07:05 PM

Madhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Trumpeter 1/35 Hind Mi-24 Gunship

thanks guys

Well, the troop compartment is done and is all ready to go together. I am not going to add the seats as a lot of them were taken out during service as the crews didn't like them very much and found the troops to be a big distraction (according to Wikipedia). I also think it looks better without them. There wasn't a lot of extra things to go in, after the last set of pictures.

I also spent some time making some of the sub assemblies, like the rotor head and the wings. I read a few people had fit issues with the wings, but I didn't seem to have any. and they went together well.

I started to ad the plumbing to the rotor heads - the rest of the pipe work will go on once the blades are in place. I've also drilled out the front gun barrels to make it look better than how Trumpeter would have you do it

Well, that's it for this week.

As always, thanks for looking

MH