View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 08:28 PM

Madhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Trumpeter 1/35 Hind Mi-24 Gunship

thanks guys.I'm pretty with how they're coming out myself

Work continues along. I've added some missing wiring and piping onto the engine base/roof. There is more to add yet, but I need to wait until the engines are attached before I add the rest of it. There is also a boxlike thing up front next to the intakes which is missing. Its quite prominent and I am surprise Trumpeter missed it. I will live without it.

And I have also started detailing the wheel wells. I know that Eduard provide a PE set for this kit and part of it includes some braces in the front bay area. Because I', cheap, I built my own and they look fine. I don't often turn my builds over once they're done, so I am not to concerned if there are mistakes. They look like the pictures I have, so that'll do

I have also started putting together some of the smaller sub-assemblies but no photos of those yet as they are not the most exciting thing ever....yet

As always, thanks for looking

MH