View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 02:32 PM

ave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud of

wow brian.. i'm green with jealousy over here... You're my new best friend. Haha. It looks pretty complete to me... you even have your digital displays hooked up properly..

what are you missing? if I may ask.

where are the parts from? Mark? Louisell?

And you're absolutely right about the new KITT being the Knight industries 3000 instead of the Kight industries 2000. In fact in the trailer you can see the transam all dismantled - and you can clearly make out a stearing wheel made by rob louisell... who makes some absolutely amazing KR stuff.

I do have a question.. perhaps it's a trade secret or something..so feel free to not tell me... but I've been looking to put in a screen in the front of my computer.. one that could run an animation of a blueprint of KITT.. very similar to what you have going on in your two tv dash. Is that picture of KITT animated? would it be possible to send me that animation or something?

Thanks... and wow.. that's the ultimate KITT replica right there... I bow to you sir!