View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 10:20 PM

Madhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: World Of Warships Tier 7 Richelieu in Type 3 Camo

Thanks mate! Its actually the Richelieu (French) although I did build s Scharnhorst recently for a mate
As for the masking, I took screen shots of the ship on my phone from the game and then masked one whole side of the ship and cut out the profile. Then, i took the tape off and stuck it to the phone screen and zoomed in until the profiles matched and then drew out the pattern. Once done, stuck the tape back on the ship and cut all the segments out, removing only the required colours as needed. Convoluted for sure, but it gave me a more accurate camo pattern than doing it by eyesight alone!

Last edited by Madhatter; 06-04-2020 at 10:21 PM.