View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 06:28 AM

Madhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Zvezda Star Destroyer - a new detailing project

It's funny how other peoples builds can trigger an interest in a subject that previously held no sway. I was never a Trek fan but Admiral Buck's Endurance really sparked a new interest in things Star Trek - well, more the ships than the show and as a result, I bought an Enterprise E for myself. Yeah, I know they aren't the same ship, but I liked the sleek design of the E compared to the clunky 'classic' Enterprise.

I am also contemplating buying the Klingon T'Kinga battleship/cruiser (?) I know nothing about it and to be honest, I don't really care either , but all I see is a great opportunity to add some detail to it and make it my own.

I know that's sacrilege for some trekkers but then, so is what I'm doing to the SD for SW fans