Thread: horse WIP
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 08:37 AM
the many faces one

Moorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: horse WIP

I still have not decided all of the details for this costume, such as the over all colour, it may be awhile before its finished. I do know Im going to put long white fluffy fetlocks on it, and dark brown or black hooves, the "hand" hooves will be sewn on, with slits below and behind the frog to slip fingers or even a whole hand out of in order to be able to do things without taking off the costume. Im most likely going to put white or off white socks on it on three or all four legs...it will have a white or off white blaze on the nose, and possibly fade to a darker brown to black nose, but the main colour, or any other marks, I dont know yet. thx to all of you watching...
displaying member of http://www.avenuewestgallery.org/
www.moorcatarts.com