View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 06:57 PM

Madhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: SBY 1/1000 Andromeda

I like that red contrast Thom! I like it a lot. It really suits it. I also think the older kit seems more chunky than the newer one. Maybe its just me

A bit more work done on the main engine. I managed to squeeze 13 3MM LEDs onto a disc 2 cm diameter which took a couple of hours, but the results are well worth it. It all fits nicely inside the clear insert and is markedly brighter than what you get in the kit supplied lighting. I'm going to paint some clear plastic with some Alclad metal to see if I can get the lights shining nicely behind it to show through. Only so it doesn't look like a clear part is all.

I also remade the plastic part that sits behind the nozzle and still have more to add to it yet.

Here's a few pics:

That's all I have for now, but as always, thanks for looking
Si