Thread: Christine
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 04:19 PM
One-trek Mind

Trekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Christine

After drying the parts off it was time for priming...

I used Testors enamel grey primer. I plan to paint this beautiful beastie using enamels as opposed to the lacquers I've been using a lot of lately. For one thing, the cost of Tamiya lacquer spray cans has been eating up my modelling budget like crazy so anytime I can get away with using smaller Testors or Model Master paint bottles and the airbrush the better. It will be a good way for me to try out my new Neo for Iwata airbrush too:

Front bench seat. There is some nice raised detailing:

While the primer dries I whipped out the instructions. Steps 1A-1C deal with engine assembly:

Hmmmmm.... I think I'll add some wiring to the spark plugs, solenoid, etc. If anybody has any pics of their models with a similar type of engine with wiring added please feel free to share the photos with me. I'm not as familiar with car engines (at least in models) so I could use whatever help or advice you guys can provide.

"I'm afraid the guilty party is in for a very severe punishment."