View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 02:15 AM
The Kiwi

Location: Out there. Thataway. New Zealand actually. The country Universal Studios left off their globe...
Jim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 1:350 TOS Light Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Schtupp View Post
Hey Jim were'nt you on the Dynaverse Forums? I recall a member there with similar handle to yours and of the kiwi persuasion
Yeah, that would've been me Except for the TrekBBS I've been using that handle since I discovered the forums. I'd forgotten about the Dynaverse... is it still around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Schtupp View Post
To answer your question no I went straight from Reverend Trigsters 4-view of his interpretation of Antares, which I cant find on the net atm, only his tmp version. I hadn't seen the Ventura sketch until now. Also I had built my model 5 years prior, in 2003
Thanks. I'd forgotten that Reverend had done this.
You're in luck, I used to save as much ship design artwork as I could find.
2003, was it really that long ago? Damn...

I guess Byrne could've followed a similar path when doing 'his' ship - would make sense, a smaller Starfleet ship and the Antares as seen in the Concordance fits the bill as a good starting point