View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 06:55 AM

Captain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Han Solo is a splendid one to behold
Default My Bandai 1/12 Darth Vader Build

Out of the box, this is the most disappointing figure kit Bandai has released. Because of the multi piece cape parts. I discarded the kit supplied cape and fabricated a cloth replacement in correct scale,added folds and creases to give the figure depth. I painted the body suite a semi gloss black and retained the helmet and armor as they were. The model represents Vader as seen in the Empire Strikes Back. A lot of fun and a welcome diversion to the vehicle kits I usually build.

And a composite with the 1/12 Boba Fett figure(until I build the complex itself), using scale lighting and correct camera angels...