View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 01:13 PM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of
Default Re: 1:350 TOS Light Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Warrior View Post
That is a pretty cool design. Does that stripe denote a "cutter" to your way of thinking?
Thanks! The stripe was on this original concept drawing but I'm not opposed to keeping it. It does seem to denote a "coast guard" motif but as a design element it follows the hull at a nice angle. It also doesn't have to be red either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Warrior View Post
I'm surprised you're going tos this time but I certainly understand why. You mentioned project, I'm thinking you got more than one you're thinking about.
TOS is my other favorite era and I feel the time is right to revisit that. Plus after three straight motion-picture era aztec paint jobs, I'm all for a solid gray for once. I have another 1:537 design command ship (Project ESSEX) which at this point will be put on hold pending the smooth transition to this one.