View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 08:28 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: X-15A-2 WIP....Yeah I know...

Now to the tanks...This is the Starboard tank. After a primer coat, she got the Dayglo Orange first----interesting note that I obtained the actual Dayglo Orange used from Dayglo in Cleveland, Ohio---one of my customers we dealt with at work. (before i got laid off)
Then I painted with the new Eagle Talon Aluminum Acrylic Metallizer paint. This stuff works great---skins tight, and very real. Unfortunately, I had to seal with clear coat for decals and the finish suffered as a result. Meh--no matter as it still looks good.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Port1 copy.jpg (72.9 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg Tmyatape3_edited-1.jpg (82.5 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg Strbd4.JPG (949.1 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Strbdfini2.JPG (720.3 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg Stbrdtk copy.jpg (386.3 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg Portalumina copy.jpg (641.1 KB, 28 views)

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!

Last edited by Neb; 05-30-2009 at 08:40 PM.