View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 04:40 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: X-15A-2 WIP....Yeah I know...

Time to install the lines---the "pre-drilled holes" on the sponsons were totally wrong. The lines all run parallel and the holes are evenly spaced fore and aft. Not even close.

Soooo....after I filled the holes, I taped the sponson in place, then I took a length of piano wire and dipped it in black paint (like a fountain pen), slid the wire carefully through the wire stand-offs until the piano just touched the sponson. It gave me 5 perfect little black dots and I knew where to re-drill.

It's RARE that I'm ever that inventive.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Portline1 copy.jpg (963.6 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg Portline2 copy.jpg (1.18 MB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg Strbrdline1 copy.jpg (1.05 MB, 84 views)

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!