View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 06:46 PM

Cruzinbill is a jewel in the roughCruzinbill is a jewel in the roughCruzinbill is a jewel in the roughCruzinbill is a jewel in the roughCruzinbill is a jewel in the roughCruzinbill is a jewel in the rough
Default 1/24 69 Camaro Z28

This is a kit I have had sitting around for years. I started it at one point but never got around to finishing it. The glass unfortunately got a bit messed up some point between one of the moves or storage idk to be honest. Not a huge deal tho. Just gives the kit more "character" lol.

This is pretty much a box stock build. The idea was this was a car as is in say 72 or 73. It's daily driven so has some nicks and scratches. I did a little weathering to show that. As well as a very slight front corner fender ding. Nothing special, but a fun kit overall.

I think once I get a few BattleStar kits done with the theme I am wanting, I will pick another one of these up. The kit has a lot of great detail and potential for great build.

Hope every one enjoys it and if you have any complaints about the kit let me know....
Except the camera work... I absolutely hate taking pictures, even more so of models. Any criticism of the model tho is welcome good or bad!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN1443.JPG (4.30 MB, 0 views)
Last Completed:
69 Camaro Z28- Just a box stock build
Moebius Viper MK II build v1.0

On the bench:
Moebius Cylon Raider build v1.0- gonna test some things out like I did with the Viper before moving on to the real build

About to start on:
Revell 69 Dodge Charger- Prolly gonna have some fun with it since the kit got damaged.

Kits I'm trying to get soon:
AMT StarWars Snow Speeder
StarWars Slave 1