View Single Post
Old 07-02-2021, 01:57 PM

Joseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to all
Default Re: Thints overheard at WonderFest 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
From one of the Staff at Wonderfest commenting on a Bourbon everybody thought was fantastic:

Somebody says: "You know Bourbons Dave---isn't this fantastic?"

Dave: "Actually it tastes like Iodine and old Bandaids..."
That is funny! I no longer drink (El Tortuga Rum was the only alcohol I could ever just drink straight) but I can relate - especially when someone who resides outside of The South raves and raves about how awesome the BBQ is in Louisville.

I was raised in the South (mainly Memphis) and have had great BBQ all my life, so, yeah, I'm a bit bemused by some of those comments by those folks who apparently don't have any access to casual GOOD quality BBQ! In the Knoxville / Oak Ridge area, Buddy's BBQ is a drive-thru that serves excellent food: http://places.singleplatform.com/buddys-bbq-4/menu