View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 02:15 PM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of
Default Re: 1:350 TOS Light Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCI-FI View Post
Wait- what? Essex and Arielle? Pics? Sketches? Cocktail napkin doodles?
Help a guy out, here, throw me a bone!
I've got plenty of bones. Some actually have meat on them.

My Essex (cloud concept) may merge certain elements into the Arielle concept - which began as a variant of the Wasp - and will take on an additional function of reutilizing a 350 Reliant hull (Don S). That's a lot of pot stirring but eventually this will all boil down to hopefully something good. I can almost taste it.

Without hijacking too much of the Sentinel thread, I attached some VERY EARLY napkin doodles of Arielle:

Arielle will be declassified as a SCIENCE vessel. I'm still playing around with pylon configurations and overall hull shape in trying to blend the Miranda primary. Yes, that is a AWACS dome on B1. The warp engines would be custom designed as well.

Last edited by AdmiralBuck; 08-14-2017 at 07:41 AM.