View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 08:32 AM
No longer active

AdmiralBuck has a brilliant futureAdmiralBuck has a brilliant futureAdmiralBuck has a brilliant futureAdmiralBuck has a brilliant futureAdmiralBuck has a brilliant futureAdmiralBuck has a brilliant futureAdmiralBuck has a brilliant futureAdmiralBuck has a brilliant futureAdmiralBuck has a brilliant futureAdmiralBuck has a brilliant futureAdmiralBuck has a brilliant future
Default Re: 1:350 TOS Light Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCI-FI View Post
Ok, time to decipher:
1) Mac? I highly approve.
2) 1/6 (?) Captain's chair? Did I miss some huge Sentinel Bridge project post...?
3) Stack of brass... for shipyard work, or to be thrown down from orbit on enemy encampments (aka Rods from God, aka "Odin")?
4) 1/1000 Eagle, er, "Hood" prototype ()?
5) TOS Phaser, in case Klingons attempt to steal the plans for Sentinel? I'm hoping Jack Lord left his weapon there while he went to the head.

Looks like a paper Spencer Tracy watching from the back wall?
Anyone else want to decipher the secret lab...?
LOL!! It's always fun to play Eye-Spy with the big bench shots!

1) I have so many Macs, I've lost count. For the work I do, it's a must-have.
2) Yep. 1/6 Sentinel command chair. There's a thread on that here - (1/6 Sci-Fi)
3) Brass is piling up for the armature/keel of Sentinel. Once all the hull components are cast, I'll be soldering the framework together. If not, sooner!
4) 1/1000 Hood. Study model for the 350 version. Another thread exists here in In-Progress.
5) TOS phaser (Art Asylum) was used as a guide for the 1/6 phaser I built - also in the 1/6 forum.
6) That is indeed Spencer (from "Bad Day at Black Rock"), my first cut-out cameo I used on the Shangri-La build project. Spencer portrays TacFleet Admiral John J. Macreedy and overlooks the current bench projects.

Group composite from Task Force WF15:

Last edited by AdmiralBuck; 08-14-2017 at 07:04 AM.