View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 05:27 AM
Lurker

Trekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant future
Default Re: Stapelton Productions Phaser II (cobrahead)

Today I completed work on the Phaser II. WHAT A GREAT KIT! The kit is very nice. I really liked that the rubber grips were separate parts. It practically falls together! I wanted a phaser to match my Tricorder and I got one. The additional electronics kit is very nice. It is from GM Props. The sound is a bit muffled being inside the resin. But the lights add so much to the prop. The only possible bad news is that I may have to buy more of these kits because I enjoy building them so much! Here are pictures of the completed prop.

Last edited by Trekmanscott, M,Ed.; 02-05-2016 at 01:44 PM.