View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 07:50 AM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of
Default Re: 1:350 TOS Light Cruiser

I will certainly raise a toast to my fellow resin heads.

The impulse drives were roughed into shape over the past weekend, I hadn't had time to post these until today. I think I'm finally happy with this placement and shape. This is one of my most favorite areas of any starship to indulge and embellish in detail. Automotive tail light design is a big influence in my concepts to the impulse drive. I poured over hundreds of photos and concept illustration art from the 50's - today to fuel my motivation. In the end, the ship designs itself. Simply cutting a section out of the primary gives me all I need to determine what the final profile shape of the nozzle should be.

Last edited by AdmiralBuck; 08-14-2017 at 09:32 AM.