Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > CGI, Costumes, Props, Artwork, Action Figures > CGI and Graphics

CGI and Graphics CG models, Photoshop, and Composites

Old 06-12-2018, 07:04 AM
gmd3d

gmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to all
Default Ranger Class Destoryer

Two renders same setup featuring a concept design I made for a film (orginal fanfilm)
Lenght: 13670
Width: 47711
Height: 44511
Crew: 387 Plus The model is not textured, I am also working on other designs in this universe that is currently called Pathfinders. this is a mid size design.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 51.jpg (524.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 52.jpg (713.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 55.jpg (305.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 56.jpg (307.4 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by gmd3d; 06-12-2018 at 08:57 AM.
Old 06-12-2018, 07:21 AM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to all
Default Re: Ranger Class Destoryer

Very nice. Reminds me a bit of Rodger Young from Starship Troopers.

More designs, please. Any fighters?
Old 06-12-2018, 08:59 AM
gmd3d

gmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCI-FI View Post
Very nice. Reminds me a bit of Rodger Young from Starship Troopers.

More designs, please. Any fighters?
No Fighters, when the project collapsed so did my plans.. I was building the bridge and corridors + other sets.. but I can post WIPs if your interested
Old 06-13-2018, 07:08 AM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmd3d View Post
No Fighters, when the project collapsed so did my plans.. I was building the bridge and corridors + other sets.. but I can post WIPs if your interested
WIPS?
Sure. The rest of the design was interesting, let's see what else you came up with...

Old 06-13-2018, 08:05 AM
gmd3d

Mostly Interior plans but here are a few images to give a basic idea of what I was aiming for
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (133.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg bridge.jpg (70.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Old pathfinder.jpg (146.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg set-corridor-001.jpg (101.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 45.jpg (110.5 KB, 3 views)
Old 06-13-2018, 11:49 AM
Humble Aspirant

Neat site.
I especially like the Halcyon craft "Mk2" from this page:
https://gmd3ddesigns.com/2017/06/29/...n-space-craft/

Kit it!
Old 06-14-2018, 07:55 AM
gmd3d

Quote:
Neat site.
I especially like the Halcyon craft "Mk2" from this page:
https://gmd3ddesigns.com/2017/06/29/...n-space-craft/

Kit it!
I not sure how one Kits it, but I will look into it
Old 06-14-2018, 08:31 AM
Humble Aspirant

Do you have orthogonal views of the Mk2?
I may try to scratchbuild something...
(Cardboard or paper, just a placeholder until something permanent is possible...)

Old 06-14-2018, 08:56 AM
gmd3d

Quote:
Do you have orthogonal views of the Mk2?
I may try to scratchbuild something...
(Cardboard or paper, just a placeholder until something permanent is possible...)

not at the moment.. I have had people asking me about a 3dprinting ,, but just have not had time to look into it. I'll see what I can do over the next few days