Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > CGI, Costumes, Props, Artwork, Action Figures > CGI and Graphics

CGI and Graphics CG models, Photoshop, and Composites

Old 08-21-2012, 04:48 AM
detail junkie

Andrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to behold
Default Colonial Freighter Icarus composite

Here is one the model shots I took last year of Thomas (Bashman) Weber's Icarus Model composited with a newly-created photoshop background:

Tried to get a bit of the old Galactica series look into the composite, since the Icarus is such a great blend of classic Galactica elements. The left thumbnail below is a larger 1629 x 960 pixel version.

Andrew
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Colonial Freighter Icarus 1626x960.jpg (889.4 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg Colonial Freighter Icarus 1280x960.jpg (682.7 KB, 126 views)

Be sure to visit our facebook site at:
https://www.facebook.com/gluesbrothers/?ref=bookmarks
Old 02-21-2013, 10:06 PM
Member at large

Base Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Colonial Freighter Icarus composite

That is pretty neat!!!

I had to fall, to lose it all.
But in the end, It doesn't even matter.
I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go.
For all this, There's only one thing you should know....
Old 02-22-2013, 05:55 AM
detail junkie

Andrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to behold

Thank you, Mark!
Appreciate the kind words, my fellow Galactican.

Old 08-14-2013, 03:13 PM
Imperial

Road Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud of

I somehow missed this one.......

Apologies, my friend.
Old 08-16-2013, 02:40 PM
detail junkie

Hi Travis!

Hey, how are you?
Sorry, am a bit absent these days with lots of things to do. Hope to get back into the forums and do some more posting sometime.

Old 10-07-2013, 04:29 PM
Imperial

Road Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud of

Oh, I am excellent. How about yourself??
Old 10-08-2013, 03:07 AM
detail junkie

All is well and much to do. Will be getting back to the boards and modeling eventually.