Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Real Space

Real Space Real space-related subject WIPs

Old 12-03-2017, 03:06 PM

customreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to beholdcustomreplicator is a splendid one to behold
Default 1/32 scale LEM kit

Not sure if this is the correct category to post this in, perhaps upcoming.

Accurate Models is hoping to release our 1/32 scale LEM kit by mid to late 2018.

Most of the Descent Stage has been done for years. We are working on finishing up the Ascent stage. I can post updates here, but for a more constant steam, more can be seen at our Accurate Models page on FaceBook (https://www.facebook.com/Accurate-Mo...9429681787156/). I also post on my page (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005935639409). Here are a few of the recent Thanksgiving renders of the Ascent Stage. The first kit will be the D,F,G, and H series type LEM (LM). The J series type will come later and hopefully include a Lunar Rover to fold up into Quad 1.

If all works out, the kit will sell of around $300.00 USD and shipping will be determined by region. Discounts for multiple purchases.

Comments and or questions can be posted here or directed to me directly at: customreplicas@att.net

Jim Key
Accurate Models
9820 Owensmouth Ave.
Unit #4
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AS overview 6B.jpg (126.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg AS threshold biscuit revision 1.jpg (132.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg AS window test 2.jpg (183.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg AS cheek fans 3.jpg (136.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg AS overview 1.jpg (166.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg LM box art_1B_small.jpg (599.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg LM box art layout 2.jpg (460.7 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by customreplicator; 12-03-2017 at 03:08 PM.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:58 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: 1/32 scale LEM kit

One of my Grail kits for sure---and reasonable as I know the amount of research that's gone into it.

I'm in the middle of building a home and starting over down here in Kentucky. After the dust settles and I find gainful employment, I'd commit in a nanosecond. Doesn't mean a thing, I know, but you sure have my attention...

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!