Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Finished Sci-Fi and Fantasy projects

Old 05-22-2015, 10:45 PM
Imperial

Road Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud of
Default Re: 1/537 Scale Shangri-La

Perfect.
Old 05-23-2015, 05:31 AM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God

Do you have a view from the aft, focusing on the shuttle bay and landing deck?
Old 05-23-2015, 04:06 PM

Tiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant future

Hardly noticeable. Don't worry about it. Beautiful work. Anyway you can cast these parts in 1/1000..?

http://thome216.imgur.com/

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z156/Thome216/

Last edited by Tiberious; 05-23-2015 at 04:06 PM.
Old 05-23-2015, 04:36 PM

srspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant future

Been following, looks beautiful! The registry and name look good to me. Someone will have to educate me on why it's off center.
Old 05-24-2015, 10:26 AM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of

Thanks! If I had a way to rescale my molds to 1/1000 that would be amazing…

Here are a few more angles of her. Still in gloss, hangar doors need more paint and glued in. They are simply sitting on the landing pad here:

Last edited by AdmiralBuck; 08-15-2017 at 10:07 AM.
Old 05-24-2015, 08:16 PM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of

ADM John J. Macreedy, TacFleet Commander and RADM Thomas "Buck" Crown, Task Force Commander, make their final inspections before launch.

Last edited by AdmiralBuck; 08-15-2017 at 10:24 AM.
Old 05-24-2015, 08:28 PM
Imperial

Road Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud of

Sierra Hotel!
Old 05-25-2015, 06:04 AM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God

Love that aft view, and the single torpedo launcher looks plenty menacing!
Old 05-25-2015, 07:06 AM

Tiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant future

Where's the Admiral's Flag? It's so hard for a man to decide amongst all they beauties as to which one to sit his butt upon!

Old 05-25-2015, 11:36 AM
All ahead full

Unfortunately, I'll be aboard the Ticon as flagship while the fast ships have all the fun. But at least the coffee is pretty good and that Nurse…
Old 05-26-2015, 10:49 PM
The Ship Builder

Hagoth is on a distinguished road

Really awesome job on this. I love the blue and grey color pattern.
Old 05-29-2015, 09:06 PM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to all

Absolutely gorgeous.

There's something humbling about the fact that Buck has built an entire task force in the same time it's taken me to rough-carve a Belknap secondary hull and pylons.
Old 05-31-2015, 08:42 AM

Dobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant future

I LOVE everything about this build! The design and paint are superb! The only thing I don't like is that I can't own one I mean it, I'm bummed out that I can't have one. This was the first "Kit-bash" that gave me goose-bumps. I really, REALLY love this ship. Outstanding work!

Chris
Old 06-04-2015, 08:34 PM

I just realized! This was built from the Enterprise!

So, now we know what happened to the ship after The Undiscovered Country.

With plans for an Enterprise-B built on the Excelsior platform already in the works, the decision was made to retire the Enterprise-A. But rather than scrap the entire hull, the primary components such as the saucer section were retained, its nacelles upgraded and its engineering hull built up. So, not long after the Enterprise-B was launched, the newly constructed Shangri-La was christened and put to space...

She just went through another refit - only didn't retain the name.

Sad, but cool!

Last edited by Tiberious; 06-04-2015 at 08:36 PM.
Old 06-04-2015, 09:36 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCI-FI View Post
Absolutely gorgeous.

There's something humbling about the fact that Buck has built an entire task force in the same time it's taken me to rough-carve a Belknap secondary hull and pylons.

The man is a MACHINE.