Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > CGI, Costumes, Props, Artwork, Action Figures > Costumes and Props

Costumes and Props Costumes, Prosthetics, Props, and Makeup

Old 02-10-2008, 11:20 AM

robiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to behold

This was made 7 years ago. He does not make this one anymore.
Old 02-10-2008, 11:26 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

Wow, those are very nice piece you got there, Robiwon! And welcome to this little corner of the galaxy which is this board or course, LOL!

How's the US? Version 2 I supposed? I heard some people said its not reliable compared to Erv's?

I am interested in a few pieces PArks offers.

B
Old 02-10-2008, 12:12 PM

robiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to behold

I have a V1 UltraSound in my Graflex. The V2 is not out yet. Yes, some people had problems with the boards but I think that was more to do with the manufacturer than the designer, and maybe even the user. I love my US and it functions perfectly. I got mine from Alex with the all the wires soldered to the tabs. That was a perk just for members of another forum I belong to. As soon as the V2's are ready I'll be picking up two of those for future projects.
Old 02-10-2008, 01:09 PM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

I look forward to V2. I thought its V3 Alex is working on. Darn, LOL!

I read about the continual testing by Alex on the V2 and there were a little hiccup recently regarding this. Hope they get everything all fixed up coz I hope to get the V2 too. Wanted Erv's hands down but the price... yikes!

Do post your projects here, would very much love to see them!

Kurt, you're right on that one! I love that Obi hilt very much too!

B
Old 02-10-2008, 01:57 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

Indeed Ben! It is one of my favorite Saber designs as well!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 02-10-2008, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuhn Global View Post
Indeed Ben! It is one of my favorite Saber designs as well!
Yes! To be very honest, I prefer all the prequel hilts because they do not have a control box that hinders movements. LOL.

Next stop for me is to source for Gui Gonn!

B
Old 02-11-2008, 04:29 PM

I don't think I could say I liked one era better than the other. I like all of them. But, no control boxes makes spinning much easier. I can't wait to get my Obi-Wan done and spin that! I also have a machined Luke ROTJ coming soon.
Old 02-12-2008, 06:37 AM

Aw man, that is going to be so darn cool! Now, don't forget to blip in some piccies.

I find spinning... wait, just for the record, not that I can do it well at all..., is the control board in the way. This is why I really like my Mace coz its almost smooth throughtout the hilt. Heh.

Spinning, for those of you who don't know is as what the word meant. You spin the blade as you would a Jedi Knight or Sith. And its a good and fun form of execising and of course, learning of martial arts.

B
Old 02-12-2008, 06:40 PM

Here is a link to the thread. Pictures are in the first post. Can't wait to get this, hopefully this week!
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=36966
Old 02-14-2008, 06:22 AM

Robiwon, man, look at the pics man. That is sick!!! I just made a purchase, otherwise I will want to get one of those! That is a on-going sales or once its done, its done thingy? I won't be able to recuperate my recent spending for a short while to come.LOL

B
Old 02-15-2008, 03:37 PM

It's all over. He may have extras. I can PM him to find out. The intrest list filled up real fast! I'll post pics of it when I get mine. I just got my green and red triangle LEDs in the mail for the control box. These I got from a dealer in Bulgaria! I have 5 sets and may offer some in the for sale section.
Old 02-16-2008, 11:59 PM

That will be nice considering the price is shy of a hundred. That's sweet!!!

Now, those little triangle LED's sound really exciting!!! I don't even know they actually go these at all. Thought one have to cut out coloured plexi to make those. Keep us posted.

B