Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > CGI, Costumes, Props, Artwork, Action Figures > CGI and Graphics

CGI and Graphics CG models, Photoshop, and Composites

Old 11-08-2013, 10:16 PM

Viper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud of
Default For You Military Modelers

Here are some insignias that I designed for the F-14 Tomcat, F/A-18 E and F Super Hornet and the fist US Navy Squadron to receive the F-35C Lightning II the VFA-101 Grim Reapers. I thought you might be able to use them as decals or for a base stand for your kits.

ENJOY!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: png F-14 Tomcat Logo LOCKED.png (716.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: png Tomcat Anytime Baby LOCKED.png (520.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: png F-18F Super Hornet Logo.png (670.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: png Grim Reapers F-35C.png (551.5 KB, 5 views)
Old 11-08-2013, 10:21 PM

Viper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud of
Default Re: For You Military Modelers

Here are two more for the VFA-103 Jolly Rogers. I know that Jolly Rogers have not yet received the F-35C Lightning II but I did the flight insignia in perpetration for the eventual delivery.
Attached Images
File Type: png VFA-103 Insignia.png (315.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: png Jolly Rogers F-35C Final.png (522.4 KB, 5 views)
Old 11-09-2013, 08:38 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Those look great! I saved them for posterity because I've always loved the Tomcat, and one of these days I want to build a Superbug
Old 11-09-2013, 09:47 AM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God

I got a monogram bug with dropped flap conversion
Old 11-10-2013, 08:57 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

Those are sweet! THanks for sharing!!!

B