Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > General Science Fiction Discussion

General Science Fiction Discussion For all Sci-Fi Series, Books, Movies, and TV

Old 04-14-2014, 12:02 PM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God
Default Orphan Black

Anyone else watching / watched Orphan Black?

I was turned on to it by tweets from Wil Wheaton, and binge watched 4 episodes yesterday. I'm hooked. Great writing, a little mystery to keep you hooked (but not too much...grrr Lost!) and the lead actress, Tatiana Maslany, is awesome.

Originally produced in Canada for BBC American, it's available for streaming from Amazon (free if you're a Prime member) and on disc from Netflix.

Highly recommend!
Old 04-14-2014, 10:40 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation
Default Re: Orphan Black

Oh, yeah! I've been watching since the very beginning!

Did you catch the special this last Saturday night? The Cloneversation with Wil Wheaton as host? Pretty kewel stuff! Like with Patton Oswalt and Orlando Jones, I was hooked in the first three minutes. I'd caught the commercials about a week prior to the original Pilot airing and was intrigued. I remembered Tatiana Maslany as the character of Ghost in Ginger Snaps 2: Unleashed from years before and as Mary on Diary of the Dead and a few other appearances in TV shows I've caught over the last couple years. So, I decided to give it a try on a lark.

Glad I did!

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 04-15-2014, 11:29 AM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

It was great. Second season is coming...! Tatiana was AMAZING at portraying so many completely different, completely the same women.

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.
Old 05-20-2014, 03:48 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

So, has anyone else been watching? Git off to an excellent start, IMNSHO!

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 05-21-2014, 06:49 AM

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God

I've fallen way behind again. Too much else going on. :-(
Old 08-31-2014, 03:00 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

this is really good. I'm on 2nd last episode of season 1
Old 08-31-2014, 03:00 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

thanks Griff for the heads up!
Old 09-02-2014, 08:34 AM

Too funny that you resurrected this thread just now - I started binge watching season 2 last night. 3 episodes in so far, and it fuckin rocks!
Old 09-02-2014, 10:39 AM
Mostly Harmless

Yeah, it's done really well, she's not only hot but is a great actress.