Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > General Science Fiction Discussion

General Science Fiction Discussion For all Sci-Fi Series, Books, Movies, and TV

Old 02-25-2014, 10:39 AM

Bishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Godzilla (full trailer) (2014)

Old 02-25-2014, 11:18 AM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All
Default Re: Godzilla (full trailer) (2014)

DYING to see this !!!!!!!!!
Old 02-25-2014, 01:46 PM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God

Very cool. So how's he bringing down all the jets? Since Gojira is nuclear, is he using an EMP?
Old 02-25-2014, 03:42 PM

U-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by zysurge View Post
Very cool. So how's he bringing down all the jets? Since Gojira is nuclear, is he using an EMP?

Now that would be a cool ability. A natural EMP as a result of him
being nuclear born.

Still....I get the feeling Godzilla won't be the only giant threat we'll be seeing.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:39 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Exactly! Watch some of those short scenes in the trailer closely - we're not getting just Gojira in this movie....

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!

Last edited by Griffworks; 02-25-2014 at 07:55 PM.
Old 02-25-2014, 09:21 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God

Nope he is NOT the only one. I have a feeling Gidora Will be in it too (Or whatever that 3 headed flying lizard is called)
Old 02-26-2014, 02:05 PM
A threat to all you hold dear

Location: Directly above the center of the Earth. ( Leander, TX.)
Dr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond repute

Close enough for Monster Island its usually translated Ghidorah.

Looking forward to it - this ain't no sissy hippy lizard.
Old 02-26-2014, 06:02 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God

Either way NEW GODZILLA YAY!
Attached Images
File Type: gif lVtje1u.gif (590.3 KB, 15 views)
Old 04-05-2014, 01:10 PM

Bishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-06-2014, 09:36 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

I wonder how many times the golden gate bridge has been destroyed in movies...

(this looks good )
Old 04-06-2014, 12:13 PM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

My geek has a raging chubby after seeing that!

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.
Old 05-17-2014, 08:53 AM
Battlestar Triton

Saw it, loved it, HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 05-17-2014, 11:22 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

Review dammit!

Mike
Old 05-17-2014, 12:06 PM
Battlestar Triton

Alrighty, then, here's what I've posted on two other forums....

Took my daughter and youngest son to see the 4:30pm matinee yesterday. We all loved it! Great action and I actually kind of liked how they worked the footage of the first fight into the story without actually showing all the action of the fight (not a SPOILER 'cause you KNEW they were gonna fight!).

My youngest - 8 years old - was asking me if they were going to make more Godzilla movies. He kept talking out loud to the screen, especially to Godzilla when he was on-screen. I think a new Godzilla-phile has been created 'cause he also wants to watch some of the other movies on Netflix.

If you've not seen it yet - I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

SPOILER SPACE!!!

SPOILER SPACE!!!

I feel it was made to be something of a sequel to the 1956 Godzilla, King of the Monsters (which had Raymond Burr added in to the original footage to "Westernize" it), right down to the news broadcast at the end of the movie with the headline "Godzilla, King of the Monsters - Our Savior?". In that version of Godzilla, it was more about the human elements, which I feel is what was going on here. I didn't mind it, as I love that it's not just a bunch of guys in rubber suits jumping around at each other. That never truly interested me about Godzilla movies. It's more about the story and there are only so many times that Godzilla kills The Bad Guy before I lose interest. I used to love watching multiple showings of them as a kid on Sunday afternoons, not so much as an adult.

That being said, I sort of wish that they hadn't killed off Bryan Cranston's character of Joe Brody. That was disappointing as Hell. I do like how they worked in Ford Brody (Aaron Taylor-Johnson) to the story, tho feel they were stretching credibility there for a minute. His need to be in San Francisco to disarm the nuke was credible to me, tho, since he was the EOD guy who installed the mechanical timer.

Again, good movie and I highly recommend it! Hoping for another from this same production team.

Old 05-18-2014, 09:31 PM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All

OK............... went last night. Don't get me wrong, it was good. But, the first 40 minutes was VERY slow and I felt it was a bit messy. The VFX were simply stunning ! Another let down was (as in Pacific Rim) the English character, a woman this time, was portrayed as a greasy never gets out under emotional droid who wore pants that did not go with her shoes.....

7/10.