Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > CGI, Costumes, Props, Artwork, Action Figures > CGI and Graphics

CGI and Graphics CG models, Photoshop, and Composites

Old 06-03-2014, 08:52 AM

Viper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud of
Default BSG Viper Mk II Technical Plans

Back in I think 2005 or 2006 I did a technical callout of the Viper Mk II and posted it on some Galactica fan sites. When I did this I found that my original creations were pirated and placed on various websites. Now in 2014, I thought it was time to go back and redo the original version, because looking at them now they really left something to be desired. So now is the completely new version of the Viper Mk II with outboard technical call-outs.

Originally I had the inspiration to do this when I watched an episode of BSG where Kara "Starbuck" Thrace was training new "nuggets" and she had posters of the Mk II with technical call-outs. I thought that those posters were really lacking in detail so I did my own versions of them.

99% of the call-outs are completely conjectural based upon my knowledge of USAF fighters, but it seemed to make sense.

Up next will be the re-do's of the ventral, dorsal, fore and aft.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg Viper Mk 2 Tech Callouts Side.jpeg (1.79 MB, 38 views)
Old 07-26-2017, 06:49 PM

srspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant future
Default Re: BSG Viper Mk II Technical Plans

Looks nice!!
Old 07-27-2017, 05:38 AM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to all
Default Re: BSG Viper Mk II Technical Plans

Awesome work!