Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > CGI, Costumes, Props, Artwork, Action Figures > CGI and Graphics

CGI and Graphics CG models, Photoshop, and Composites

Old 05-14-2015, 02:14 AM
gmd3d

gmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to all
Default 20.000 Leagues Under the Sea's Nautilus

Greeting, its been a long time since I posted anything. so here is my latest completed design, my design of the Nautilus, based on Jules Verne's wonderful 20.000 Leagues Under the Sea's

built in Lightwave over a 6 or 7 month period, felt much longer than that, if it was I don't want to know. possibly longer due to planing the internal layout.

I am using my blog images and they are quite large, hope you like it

Last edited by gmd3d; 05-15-2015 at 09:01 AM.
Old 05-14-2015, 06:51 AM

U-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: 20.000 Leagues Under the Sea's Nautilus

That's a great interpretation of the Nautilus!!

Wonderful surface detail!
Old 05-15-2015, 09:02 AM
gmd3d

gmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to allgmd3d is a name known to all
Default Re: 20.000 Leagues Under the Sea's Nautilus

Thanks U-boater .. much appreciated

I removed the large cutaway image as it was really a pain to wait for the page to load