Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Model Talk

Model Talk General Modeling Discussions

Old 07-28-2017, 12:47 PM

CTG New face in the crowd
Default How to go about finding a trustworthy/proper builder??

I have done a google search to no avail.

I am looking to find a commission builder for a BAD-AZZ 1/2500 galactica with full lighting, battle damage, custom base (I had already purchased and had contracted a builder but pulled it from him after a year and a half as he just had to much on his plate and need it finished now).

This is to be a focal point display in a theater room so how do I find a person inside the U.S. that will do the right job no seams, proper colors/battle damage, etc. Money is always a factor but willing to spend if perfect.

Any ideas, recommendations?

Last edited by CTG; 07-28-2017 at 01:07 PM.
Old 07-28-2017, 02:46 PM

srspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant future
Default Re: How to go about finding a trustworthy/proper builder??

I am currently on my second commission for a client. One is complete, the other underway. Both models are in the Sci-Fi-Fy & Fantasy works in progress. The USS Ripley & USS Nimitz builds. You can see my work there. There are others here that provide good professional work as well. I'm sure you will get recommendations from others here.

Message me for more info if you wish.

Remember, when you visit the doctor and he provides great care for you, you expect to pay for it....... Just sayin'.

Good luck!