Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Model Talk

Model Talk General Modeling Discussions

Old 10-03-2014, 11:01 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: 1/350 scale Abbe Conversion kit update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffworks View Post
Speaks volumes that you're willing to give credit like that, Eric.
That's the kind of guy he is....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 10-03-2014, 08:58 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Well, yeah. I knew that. Just giving praise where it's due.

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 10-04-2014, 03:56 PM

cireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks guys.

Last edited by cireskul; 10-04-2014 at 09:57 PM.
Old 10-06-2014, 11:00 AM

Vidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really nice

Money is ready.. when, where, and how much? ... heading over to the Reliant thread with same message. ;-D

Tracy
Old 10-06-2014, 11:30 AM

cireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of light

Vidar710

I am currently waiting on the first 3 castings. How much has not been set yet, I need to see the castings. I am working on a venue to sell the conversion kits, most likely The Collective. Once we see the kits and set a price we will post on the site.

http://www.collectivemodels.com/
Old 10-06-2014, 01:33 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidar710 View Post
Money is ready.. when, where, and how much? ... heading over to the Reliant thread with same message. ;-D

Tracy

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 10-07-2014, 07:03 PM

3 Kits arrived today, some minor clean up necessary, like any resin kit parts sometimes need. Once the Collective gets together to discuss the project we should be able to set a price.
Old 10-08-2014, 05:22 PM
My ass is itchy...

Old 10-08-2014, 08:12 PM

Update, there are alignment problems with the secondary hull/spine to the saucer and the engine struts. I have some ideas on how to fix them. Everything else is ok with typical resin kit minor clean issues. But the alignment issues needs attention before I send anything out.
Old 10-09-2014, 01:55 AM
My ass is itchy...

No hurry....

Old 10-13-2014, 10:00 PM

Vidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really nice

PM returned. Hope the alignment issues aren't causing you too much trouble.

Tracy
Old 10-15-2014, 07:49 PM

No, I spoke with my caster, the issue can be corrected by making the alignment pin holes larger on the plastic lower saucer. Also an aluminum rod has been cast in the ďspineĒ/secondary hull which requires further modification on the plastic lower saucer to accommodate. I know most of the folks who will buy this kit are experienced modelers and can handle these mods but I wanted to make it as easy to build as I could.
Old 10-16-2014, 03:40 AM
Ridged For Her Pleasure

The Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond repute

Coolness.
Old 10-20-2014, 07:25 PM

The kits a go, for anyone interested contact....

http://www.collectivemodels.com/about-us/

We are working to offer seperate pieces as well as full conversion Abbe Class kits. I am glad this is finally happening.
Old 10-20-2014, 07:41 PM
My ass is itchy...

email sent!