Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Finished Sci-Fi and Fantasy projects

Old 10-03-2017, 06:04 AM
Lurker

Trekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant future
Default Starcraft USS Titan

I wrapped up work on the Titan last night. I have to admit that when this design was chosen as the winner of the contest I was less than trilled with the design. However, It has grown on me. And I enjoyed reading the Titan novels. I picked this kit up at JerseyFest in 2015. I began working on the model in July. Assembly was a breeze. My only concern/problem area was the seam where the secondary hull meets the saucer. But, it disappeared. I painted the Model with Model Master Light Grey (I wish I could buy it by the gallon) I detailed some areas with MM neutral grey. The Warp and impulse engines were sprayed with alclad chrome and then candy coated with Tamiya clear red and blue. The decals are also from StarCraft. Including the wallpaper decals. Which were pretty easy to work with, but they are thick. So setting solution is a must. Overall, I am very happy with the way the model has turned out.