Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Vendors > New Product Announcements

New Product Announcements New releases from kits to decals, stands to lighting kits.

Old 05-19-2015, 09:25 PM

sithlordyoda can only hope to improve
Default NEW NOVA CLASS BATTLESTAR PROMETHEUS

I am now starting the new kit Battlestar Prometheus which is a Nova Class Battlestar from the Battlestar Prometheus story series written by Ryan Keeton. This kit is going to be in the 1/4105 scale, and WILL be bigger than the Moebius Battlestar Pegasus kit. It will have hollow landing bays, and will have "tubes" for lighting the landing bays, engines, etc. This will truly be a "flagship" worthy of the Colonial fleet. Due to the production costs, this kit is 275 dollars. For collectors in the USA shipping is free, if international then the shipping cost is 24 dollars. I am attaching a link with renderings of the kit. I am now taking orders, as this kit will be sent out in the order, that the orders are received. You can email me at jackburginjr@yahoo.com . I also have a page on facebook called Colonial Fleet Shipyards, there it is a BSG page, and I have pics of the 6 other kits i have going right now.

http://s91.photobucket.com/user/Jack...?sort=3&page=1
Old 05-19-2015, 09:30 PM

Default NEW NOVA CLASS BATTLESTAR PROMETHEUS

I am now starting the new kit Battlestar Prometheus which is a Nova Class Battlestar from the Battlestar Prometheus story series written by Ryan Keeton. This kit is going to be in the 1/4105 scale, and WILL be bigger than the Moebius Battlestar Pegasus kit. It will have hollow landing bays, and will have "tubes" for lighting the landing bays, engines, etc. This will truly be a "flagship" worthy of the Colonial fleet. Due to the production costs, this kit is 275 dollars. For collectors in the USA shipping is free, if international then the shipping cost is 24 dollars. I am attaching a link with renderings of the kit. I am now taking orders, as this kit will be sent out in the order, that the orders are received. You can email me at jackburginjr@yahoo.com . I also have a page on facebook called Colonial Fleet Shipyards, there it is a BSG page, and I have pics of the 6 other kits i have going right now.

Old 06-11-2015, 08:49 AM

Default Re: NEW NOVA CLASS BATTLESTAR PROMETHEUS

The Master/Pattern should be ready in about 3 to 4 weeks. once completed by the Pattern Maker I will post pictures on here
Old 06-30-2015, 10:55 PM

The main body of the Master / Pattern is mostly done, here are "sneak Peek" pictures, keep in mind the landing bays and such still need to be done .

Kit is 22 to 23 inches long, it is MASSIVE.

If it interests you, just email me at jackburginjr@yahoo.com

Kit is 275 dollars.

here is link to pictures

Old 06-30-2015, 10:55 PM

The main body of the Master / Pattern is mostly done, here are "sneak Peek" pictures, keep in mind the landing bays and such still need to be done .

Kit is 22 to 23 inches long, it is MASSIVE.

If it interests you, just email me at jackburginjr@yahoo.com

Kit is 275 dollars.

Old 07-04-2015, 10:01 PM

Default COMPLETED MASTER / PATTERN FOR NOVA CLASS BATTLESTAR PROMETHEUS

The pattern is NOW COMPLETE. It was Mastered by Alfred Wong, the design was by David Briedis, and the ship was in Ryan A. Keeton's Battlestar Prometheus EPIC fan fiction story. This amazing kit will have 46 guns, and If i got the count right 77 parts. It is 23 inches long, it is 1/4105 scale, and IS BIGGER than the Moebius Battlestar Pegasus. Take a look at this, and if interested in getting one, just email me at jackburginjr@yahoo.com

Old 07-04-2015, 10:02 PM

Default COMPLETED MASTER / PATTERN FOR NOVA CLASS BATTLESTAR PROMETHEUS

The pattern is NOW COMPLETE. It was Mastered by Alfred Wong, the design was by David Briedis, and the ship was in Ryan A. Keeton's Battlestar Prometheus EPIC fan fiction story. This amazing kit will have 46 guns, and If i got the count right 77 parts. It is 23 inches long, it is 1/4105 scale, and IS BIGGER than the Moebius Battlestar Pegasus. Take a look at this, and if interested in getting one, just email me at jackburginjr@yahoo.com

Old 10-20-2015, 10:38 AM

The 1st kit has rolled out, there are pics in this link that you can look at her. she is in a "raw" state in some pics meaning no paint, and her engine end caps were not yet put on. In others she has a rough base coat on her. she is shown next to other ships to show how BIG she truly is. She IS bigger than Pegasus. She is 23.5 inches long, and weighs over 4.5 pounds a good solid kit, but she has hollow main body parts so lighting could be done, and landing bays are hollow. If any interest just email me at jackburginjr@yahoo.com

Old 10-20-2015, 10:38 AM

The 1st kit has rolled out, there are pics in this link that you can look at her. she is in a "raw" state in some pics meaning no paint, and her engine end caps were not yet put on. In others she has a rough base coat on her. she is shown next to other ships to show how BIG she truly is. She IS bigger than Pegasus. She is 23.5 inches long, and weighs over 4.5 pounds a good solid kit, but she has hollow main body parts so lighting could be done, and landing bays are hollow. If any interest just email me at jackburginjr@yahoo.com

Old 10-20-2015, 11:39 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Merged the threads into one in the New Product Announcements section.

Carry on.