Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Miscellaneous Models

Miscellaneous Models All other types of model

Old 10-10-2008, 03:39 PM
Ahead of the curve

Scorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of All
Default Re: Show off someone else's work

I found this German model forum, and I have to say, considering what this guy started with, this 1/32 Viper turned out to be one of the nicest I've ever seen! It's a magnificent restoration.

http://forum.modelbrouwers.nl/phpBB2...er=asc&start=0

Old 10-10-2008, 07:10 PM
Banned

talon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by faustus100 View Post
Man thats great!!Thats one of my all time favorite movies!
What movie is that. I feel like i've seen it and I want to say John Carpenter's The Thing but I dont know for sure.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:24 PM

FCFX has much to be proud ofFCFX has much to be proud ofFCFX has much to be proud ofFCFX has much to be proud ofFCFX has much to be proud ofFCFX has much to be proud ofFCFX has much to be proud ofFCFX has much to be proud ofFCFX has much to be proud ofFCFX has much to be proud ofFCFX has much to be proud of

You're right. It's from John Carpenter's - The Thing.

Frank
http://themodelgarage.blogspot.com/
Old 10-11-2008, 08:20 AM

faustus100 is just really nicefaustus100 is just really nicefaustus100 is just really nicefaustus100 is just really nicefaustus100 is just really nicefaustus100 is just really nicefaustus100 is just really nicefaustus100 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by talon View Post
What movie is that. I feel like i've seen it and I want to say John Carpenter's The Thing but I dont know for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCFX View Post
You're right. It's from John Carpenter's - The Thing.

Frank
http://themodelgarage.blogspot.com/
The walls need to be higher,but its perfect!!IMHO a real stroke of genius!
Old 11-19-2008, 03:30 AM

PetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant future

Just had to show you guys some amazing work, check out -

http://dorobou.blog.so-net.ne.jp/2007-02-18

Now that's in 1/72
Take a look at the rest of the builds there, well worth your time. The A-Wing WIP in particular will be amazing once its finished...
Old 11-19-2008, 05:21 PM

rider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati God

Great stuff, a most cool find.
Old 11-30-2008, 10:53 PM
Kit Assembler

bg_451 is a splendid one to beholdbg_451 is a splendid one to beholdbg_451 is a splendid one to beholdbg_451 is a splendid one to beholdbg_451 is a splendid one to beholdbg_451 is a splendid one to beholdbg_451 is a splendid one to beholdbg_451 is a splendid one to beholdbg_451 is a splendid one to beholdbg_451 is a splendid one to beholdbg_451 is a splendid one to behold

Check out this incredible detailed interior build-up for a PBY-5A. What about the light switch??

http://www.ipmsdeutschland.de/Flugze..._Catalina.html
Old 11-30-2008, 11:48 PM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All

Stunning work......stunning find.

Cheers,
Chris.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:26 PM

JohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant future

!!!O.M.G.!! That is truly an amazing PBY. WOW
Old 12-01-2008, 09:27 PM
Normality Restored

beeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati God

Wow. Just...wow.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:09 AM
STOO-PID FLANDERS!!

Freddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud of

He's even got a roll of toilet paper and roll holder for the shitter!

Old 05-01-2009, 09:35 PM
JAFO

PakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of All

I was diggin through ebay a few days ago and found this for sale..BLEW ME AWAY!!!

I contacted the builder and just recieved a email back with his permission to download and post the pictures here with his ebay user ID crsvrr

He also mentioned that the next project on the bench is a PL-A Refit.

This is the AMT/Ertl Enterprise D.
Ebay description
Quote:
This is the amt/ertl 1988 18-inch long model. It was taken new right out of the box. Built, Lighted, Painted, Decals, with Lighted Blue L.E.D. Starfleet Arch in the Base.

Ship is mounted on a metal pole that is secured inside the ship and secured at the top of the base, and secured again down through to the bottom of the metal base plate.

All L.E.D. lighting system. Ship has approximately 120 L.E.D.ís throughout.
Lighted Base has 70 Blue L.E.D.ís outlining the Starfleet Arch. Totaling approximately 190 L.E.D.ís!!

3 switches on the side of the base let you choose to light either the ship, or the arch, or the rear engine nacelle formation lights. Or you can have all 3 switches on to light the entire model.

Comes with plug in wall adapter. Input: 120VAC 60Hz 16W / Output: 9VDC 1000mA L.E.D.ís can last up to 100,000 hours! They also produce very little to no heat at all, which is the reason they work so well in small models.

Approximately over 1,600 lighted windows. Regular paint scheme and kit decals applied with 2 coats of clear sealer over the ship and base.
Formation lights all around saucer section and at above and below rear of saucer section. Formation lights (upper & lower) in the very hard to get to section of rear fantail.

When I build and light another 1701-D, I do not think I will be lighting all the windows again. So those of you who enjoy a lot of lit windows, happy bidding!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg !BRC1)Kw!2k.jpg (71.5 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg !BRC1+OwCGk.jpg (48.9 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg !BRC1tSgBmk.jpg (58.0 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg !BRC2GrQ!2k.jpg (69.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg !BRC2Kt!!mk.jpg (52.0 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg !BRC2O6g!Wk.jpg (56.4 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg !BRC10cQ!mk.jpg (74.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg !BRC17wQBGk.jpg (51.3 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg !BRC137gCGk.jpg (62.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 69ad_3.jpg (54.1 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 8298_3.jpg (49.8 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg ad64_3.jpg (39.2 KB, 10 views)
Old 05-16-2009, 04:44 PM
Fear is the Mind Killer.

Padawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati God

Just saw this over at ARC and was kinda blown away...

P@T

My model club: www.fpkclub.com

"Pat is more like a good explosion. First, you wonder what the hell happened. Then, you realize what it was. Then, you often find yourself wishing it would happen again, depending on the target." LDB
Old 05-17-2009, 12:43 AM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All

That is stunning. I can see why it was impressive. Any more shots ?

Cheers,
Chris.
Old 05-21-2009, 11:53 AM

rider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati God

WOW . Check this out.