Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Anime

Anime Anime WIPs

Old 04-16-2008, 11:43 PM
Chef in Training

Talen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond repute
Default VF-1 WIP

Since the F-20 didn't take a lot of time I decided to see if I could get some work done on an old IMAI VF-1 Max Type Valkyrie. I got it for 99 cents at a flea market in Sacramento a couple years back.

Well...its gonna take some patience and skills to polish this turd. Half of the polycaps are gone, one of the legs was partially broke...and its just not that great of a kit, one of those make all three version types.

here are a couple pics

vf01-01.jpg

vf01-02.jpg
Old 04-17-2008, 12:42 AM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

Built a few of those over the years. Not a great kit, but a lot of fun to build. I'll look forward to the updates!

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:23 PM

Elkybaby has a brilliant futureElkybaby has a brilliant futureElkybaby has a brilliant futureElkybaby has a brilliant futureElkybaby has a brilliant futureElkybaby has a brilliant futureElkybaby has a brilliant futureElkybaby has a brilliant futureElkybaby has a brilliant futureElkybaby has a brilliant futureElkybaby has a brilliant future

Love Macross I grew up on that stuff, always liked the blue Max fighter, I remember back in 1985 going to the comic shop and trying to buy all the Robotech models that came in, those were the days!
Old 04-17-2008, 12:48 PM

Cobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of lightCobywan is a glorious beacon of light

I bought tons of kits at KayBee's toys and hobbies when they were liquidated.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:55 PM
Olive Drab is Sexy

Gunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati God

I love Macross too - especially when a talented builder gets a hold one! I'd like to see how you fix this one up too.

Jim Lewis
GunTruck Studios
Museum Associate Curator - Supervisory, Military Vehicle Technology Foundation (MVTF), Portola Valley, California

... Cry Havoc and let slip the Pastels of War! ...
Old 04-17-2008, 06:33 PM
Chef in Training

Talen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond reputeTalen has a reputation beyond repute

I too have always loved Macross too..I hope I can polish it up

I hope to someday pickup up the Hasagawa versions of the Battleroid and the Fighter.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:31 AM
JAWS MODELS

JAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant future
Default Re: VF-1 WIP

Macross! Memories of hildhood happiness(childhood not so happy....)