Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Model Talk

Model Talk General Modeling Discussions

Old 07-23-2009, 01:23 PM
So Say We All

SpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of All
Default Re: Kit Alerts : Modelers Miniatures and Magic

Hey all,

I am hoping everyone is enjoying the kit alerts and finding them helpful.

For Kit Producers... PLEASE double check the info you enter before you hit the submit button. I include the information you send me so if it's wrong, that's what is sent out. An e-mail cannot be corrected. Once it's sent, it's sent. There is nothing worse than to have to send out a second correction e-mail. So please verify your info before submitting.

Thanks for your help!

Jared
Old 07-23-2009, 02:33 PM

cosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud of

Jared, the kit alerts are very nice, I love them, keep them coming!
Old 07-24-2009, 02:49 PM
El Guapo

dbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of All

Yes they are very nice - Love that little bit of anticipation as you click the email wondering what surprise will be inside. (I know, I'm easily amused).

Unfortunately now I know exactly what I'm missing considering how many great kits have come out recently.
Old 07-24-2009, 02:54 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceMind View Post

For Kit Producers... PLEASE double check the info you enter before you hit the submit button. I include the information you send me so if it's wrong, that's what is sent out. An e-mail cannot be corrected. Once it's sent, it's sent. There is nothing worse than to have to send out a second correction e-mail. So please verify your info before submitting.
Hey Jared.... I am thinking this needs to be placed on the form at the top that the vendors fill out... maybe at the bottom as well as a reminder. What do you think?

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 07-24-2009, 03:28 PM
So Say We All

SpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuhn Global View Post
Hey Jared.... I am thinking this needs to be placed on the form at the top that the vendors fill out... maybe at the bottom as well as a reminder. What do you think?
Yep, I agree. Done deal.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:32 AM

DLMatthys has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Re: Kit Alerts : Modelers Miniatures and Magic

I would agree it is a cool site for kit news and reference...
I'm signing up for it!
don@dlmparts.com
Make it Glow!
Old 05-20-2010, 12:04 PM
Yeah... I'm the Fat Guy

Voyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of All

Hell....

If Don's in, I'm not gonna be left out....

I disagree.

I believe that a mans destiny is predetermined.

He just needs to be able to recognize the right path of the many he will face to be able to achieve that destiny
Old 06-20-2010, 03:46 AM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

Hi guys!

For a brief time... we are placing the Kit Alert system on hold until we can get caught up with all that have been submitted lately. We got hit by a hailstorm of great kits coming out and don't wish to overwhelm our subscribers with too many at once. I will make another announcement when we are caught up and running again.

Thank you for your patience. And thank you for visiting the Gallery and subscribing to the Kit Alerts. Our site is nothing without the viewers and artists! Thank you again.

Old 06-23-2010, 08:37 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

OK.... within the next few days we are getting back on track.....

The switch has been turned back ON! Go ahead and submit away!

Thank you for your patience!