Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Real Space

Real Space Real space-related subject WIPs

Old 11-12-2008, 05:31 PM
Still lurking about....

Loneknight is a name known to allLoneknight is a name known to allLoneknight is a name known to allLoneknight is a name known to allLoneknight is a name known to allLoneknight is a name known to allLoneknight is a name known to allLoneknight is a name known to allLoneknight is a name known to allLoneknight is a name known to allLoneknight is a name known to all
Default Re: 1/72 Revell Space Shuttle Begins

This is looking great!

In case you need it, there's a link I recommend to everyone that's doing real space projects, and you might find it useful:

http://www.nasaimages.org/index.html

You can download these images you find for free, and most of them are of pretty decent quality. I've spent hours on this site, and it still doesn't cover the wealth of pictures and video one can sift through.

Anyway, hope this helps you. Looking forward to seeing more...
Old 02-11-2009, 05:41 PM
Banned

talon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of All

uber bump
Old 11-17-2009, 10:28 PM
JAWS MODELS

JAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant future

Damn I glad I popped in here this stuff rocks. Nice going mate, what a fantastic piece to work on.

http://studioscalemodelers.com/
Old 05-06-2010, 03:12 PM
Nothing like Tig ole' Bitties!

BB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of All

BUMP, BUMP, BUMP!!!!!
Old 03-16-2011, 09:51 PM
Creator/Writer/Producer

BolianAdmiral New face in the crowd

This is looking good so far. May I please ask where I can order those upgrade decal sheets?
Old 08-18-2011, 12:49 AM

JMChladek will become famous soon enoughJMChladek will become famous soon enough

Wow, you are certainly putting in the effort to do the Revell kit up right (especially sanding off the tile detail, which is a very NECESSARY step unless you are doing Enterprise). I see by the addition of the CE SILTS pod on the tail that you are doing the model as Columbia. Nice choice.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:37 PM
Falconer

Paul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond reputePaul has a reputation beyond repute

This one has been on the back burner for years because I want to hand lay every tile. I started cutting and scoring the strips and stopped after a few hundred.

I hope to get back to it when time permits.

Paul
Old 03-08-2013, 06:45 AM

takevin New face in the crowd

Watch this thread with interest, just picked up this kit for 5 bucks at a model flea market.