Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Model Talk

Model Talk General Modeling Discussions

Old 10-21-2014, 07:57 AM

cireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 1/350 scale Abbe Conversion kit update.

Groovy.
Old 10-21-2014, 09:10 AM
Ridged For Her Pleasure

The Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
email sent!
George - would you mind posting the details here? Price and any pics?
Old 10-21-2014, 01:04 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Sure....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 10-21-2014, 09:31 PM

Vidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really nice

Email sent as well. Now, to get it into the hobby room without the wife seeing it!

Tracy
Old 10-21-2014, 09:33 PM

Vidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really nice

Oops hotel wifi's are so slow... You not sure texts go through. Sorry for the double post.

Tracy

Last edited by Vidar710; 10-21-2014 at 09:34 PM.
Old 10-22-2014, 05:29 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidar710 View Post
Email sent as well. Now, to get it into the hobby room without the wife seeing it!

Tracy

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 11-07-2014, 08:45 PM

2 messages sent via their website with no response. Anyone in the same boat?

Tracy
Old 11-08-2014, 07:27 AM
My ass is itchy...

Maybe it's getting caught in their spam filter?

Here's the last update I received:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Pugliese - CollectiveModels.com" <emailcollective@earthlink.net>
To: "George Seletas" <cryoman@zoominternet.net>, "Eric Longstreet" <cireskul@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:03:06 PM
Subject: Abbe Class conversion Update

Hi All

Just wanted to give you an update on the Abbe Class Conversion kit. As
you know when we get the parts from our caster we have to do a little
prep work to them before we can send them out. I have finished the prep
work on two of the first kits we got from our caster. However the
instruction sheet with photos is not yet finished. If you want I can
send the kit out to you with out the instruction sheet, If you are in a
hurry to get the kit. If you built Trek kits before it should not be
that hard t build with out the instruction sheet. It's up to you, what
do you want? Let me know.

Jim

1 of 5

The Collective

Old 11-09-2014, 05:21 PM
Ridged For Her Pleasure

The Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond repute

Do we have a price yet?
Old 11-09-2014, 06:20 PM
My ass is itchy...

Not yet...

Old 11-09-2014, 06:21 PM

Got a response.
Old 11-11-2014, 09:41 PM

Just paid for mine! 8-D

2 Reliant's to go!

Tracy

Last edited by Vidar710; 11-11-2014 at 09:41 PM.
Old 11-14-2014, 06:01 PM

gluejunky New face in the crowd

so how much are the kits??, im very interested
Old 11-14-2014, 09:26 PM

I received an email invoice of $177. $160 for the kit, $17 shipping.

Tracy
Old 11-15-2014, 06:06 AM
My ass is itchy...

Ditto what Tracy said. Currently the first two are sold, and they're waiting to get more from the caster.