Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > General Science Fiction Discussion

General Science Fiction Discussion For all Sci-Fi Series, Books, Movies, and TV

Old 12-16-2014, 04:55 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God
Default Gotham

I think it's an awesome TV show. Only actor I'm not liking to pinket smith. But otherwise, love it.
Old 12-16-2014, 05:24 AM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Gotham

I'm still a few episodes behind, but am enjoying it. So many twists and turns. I like that they've included lesser-known (to the general public) characters like Zsasz.
Old 12-19-2014, 01:16 AM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

Zsasz was one of my favorite moments of the series, so far. Something tells me the best part is yet to come.

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.
Old 12-24-2014, 03:53 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

Agreed. It's already great, but the build up of characters (riddler prime example) pulls you in and shows more potential.
Old 12-24-2014, 04:03 AM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

I can't decide if I like Cobblepot or not. He's a seriously unlikeable guy, but a great villain, so far. Going to be interesting to see how his psycho mom influences his development into the Penguin we know and loathe.

Old 12-25-2014, 04:06 AM
Mostly Harmless

I think he's great. A real nasty piece of work and acted really well. I don't like the scenes with his mother. I don't like the way fish over announciates her words, she's a very annoying actress. But overall great show
Old 12-25-2014, 10:19 PM

If they kill Fish off in the next episode, I wouldn't be upset at all. The creepy scenes with Cobblepot and his mother...ugh. But, it definitely adds another layer to his creepiness.

Old 01-02-2015, 07:45 AM
Enhanced Member

mar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of All

I was very reluctant to start this show. Once I caught part of an episode it sorta grabbed me and started reeling me in. I like where they are taking it. Can't wait for it to start back now.

When I want an opinion from you, I'll read it in your entrails.
Old 03-06-2015, 01:29 PM
A threat to all you hold dear

Location: Directly above the center of the Earth. ( Leander, TX.)
Dr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond repute

I like the show quite a lot, but boy howdy its been getting dark. Fish is the most problematic character - I like Ms. Smith fine as an actress, but, like the mob bosses,
( until very recently ) she seems to belong to an episode of the The Sopranos
than the world of the Batman.

But hey, Jeffry Combs.