Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Anime

Anime Anime WIPs

Old 05-08-2008, 07:28 AM
A Poor Widow's Son

137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold

Cool!

BTW, if super glue doesn't work, I've found that JB Weld will keep anything together. It's a lot easier to work with than standard binary resin, IMHO, and it sets quicker, too.
Old 06-26-2008, 10:24 AM

JohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant future

Hey Gunnie;
Any progress on this?????? HUMMM??
-JohnLogan
Old 06-26-2008, 10:31 AM
Olive Drab is Sexy

Gunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati God

Yes - I've just been busy installing a new computer at home lately.

I'll get back up to posting updates soon!

Jim Lewis
GunTruck Studios
Museum Associate Curator - Supervisory, Military Vehicle Technology Foundation (MVTF), Portola Valley, California

... Cry Havoc and let slip the Pastels of War! ...
Old 06-26-2008, 07:03 PM

rider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati God

I'm not familiar with SB either, but this is looking great.
Old 06-26-2008, 09:02 PM

thunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati God

Man. I loved this show when I was in HS. I got up early one morning to watch a show out of Chicago (okay, it was Bozo). They were going to show a 'sneak peak' at SW:TESB. I'd forgotten that Chicago was an hour behind us.

So I turn on the TV and I see this... This.... FREAKIN' Awesome cartoon with a space-going battleship! It was the first episode, too.

Oh man! That's what got me into anime.

That, and Kimba, Speed Racer, Marine Boy....

Rob
Old 05-13-2009, 04:39 PM

Whiteraven_2001 has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteraven_2001 has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteraven_2001 has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteraven_2001 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: In-Progress: EDF Super-Battleship Electra

The 1/350th Yamato is currently in-stock and on sale at HLJ.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:15 PM

PetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant future

Me too!
Old 06-14-2009, 06:27 AM
Insert clever line here

Kremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteraven_2001 View Post
The 1/350th Yamato is currently in-stock and on sale at HLJ.
It's still stupidly expensive.

BUT!

If you have a spare 950,000 yen...you can get a 1/144 HIJMS Yamato now! And for only 1.5 million yen, an Akagi to go with it!
Old 06-14-2009, 10:20 AM
Olive Drab is Sexy

Gunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati God

So sorry guys! Yes, I've been hacking and slashing at the beastie, but work and other pressing miniature projects got bumped ahead of Electra - and she's mighty pissed off about it. I'll be updating my progress very soon!

Jim Lewis
GunTruck Studios
Museum Associate Curator - Supervisory, Military Vehicle Technology Foundation (MVTF), Portola Valley, California

... Cry Havoc and let slip the Pastels of War! ...
Old 06-14-2009, 04:48 PM

Tiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant future

Cool, I been waitin' and waitin'...
Old 12-30-2010, 09:43 AM

Scratchawan Learner is a jewel in the roughScratchawan Learner is a jewel in the roughScratchawan Learner is a jewel in the roughScratchawan Learner is a jewel in the roughScratchawan Learner is a jewel in the roughScratchawan Learner is a jewel in the rough

Always nice to see these 'Yamato' builds underway. I'd love to have a 1/350 scale Argo OR Andromeda. I only hope I could do as much justice to these, as what Tiberious did with his Nike, or what I think Gunny is doing with his big "A". Spacecarriers? Good idea...and I liked the shot of the "Eridanus" from the Yamato Mechanics website. So many good ideas to be had there! Carry on, Gunny...I can't wait to see your finished result.