Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Model Talk

Model Talk General Modeling Discussions

Old 06-15-2009, 11:07 AM
So Say We All

SpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of All
Default Kit Alerts : Modelers Miniatures and Magic

Kit Alerts

Always missing out on when a new kit is released? Receive a notification right in your inbox. We have current kit producers who will be sharing their kit announcements with us to get the information to you so you never miss out!

Modelers Miniatures and Magic and SpaceMind Modeler have teamed up to bring you up to the minute Kit Alerts!

[ Subscribe Now!! ]

Are you a kit producer? E-Mail us and we will tell you how to be a part of the Kit Alert Announcement Program.

Last edited by SpaceMind; 10-20-2009 at 03:46 PM.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:32 AM

cosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud of
Default Re: Modelers Miniatures and Magic Kit Alerts

This is cool, already subscribed
Old 06-15-2009, 11:55 AM
Feel the wrath of Boron!!

Lord Boron has a brilliant futureLord Boron has a brilliant futureLord Boron has a brilliant futureLord Boron has a brilliant futureLord Boron has a brilliant futureLord Boron has a brilliant futureLord Boron has a brilliant futureLord Boron has a brilliant futureLord Boron has a brilliant futureLord Boron has a brilliant futureLord Boron has a brilliant future

Great Idea!
Old 06-15-2009, 05:33 PM

jockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of lightjockdeboer is a glorious beacon of light

Done!
Old 06-16-2009, 09:15 AM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All

Cool!

~Pete~
Old 06-16-2009, 07:42 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God
Thumbs up Re: Modelers Miniatures and Magic Kit Alerts

I absolutely have to compliment Jared for this brain child of his. This is going to make things easier for everyone... including the kit makers themselves!

Just as a quick note to those considering signing up for this ...

Due to ALL OF YOU... the art works... and artists... the Modeler Magic Gallery gets viewed daily by more than 60 countries worldwide! And it is visited by all in the industry and hobby... not just certain clicks of people. Not to mention the RI here... and Jared's site that is now advertising this feature! MMM is linked to by many of the main, famed modelers in the industry, as well as some of the world known plastic kit producers sites! And the requests keep coming in for cross linking and association! Google has even had to check the site for authenticity (not being something else like XXX) due to the extreme traffic it has received in just 7 months of being online. Remember... The works displayed there are all of yours! And it is really drawing in the crowds! This is a great opportunity for anyone wishing to get into this business... or grow their own. And two words nobody can beat.... IT'S FREE!!! LOLOLOL... that is free advertising people! And we are happy to offer it in the name of this hobby's growth, creativity... and survival!

Have fun!

Thank you again Jared for coming up with this fantastic tool!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 06-17-2009, 12:30 AM
El Guapo

dbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of All

I have to compliment both Kurt and Jared for this service. Things happen quick on line and it's easy to miss out on an opportunity if you don't see the right page at the right time. This is a great service. Thanks to you both.

-Doug
Old 06-17-2009, 09:33 AM
So Say We All

SpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of AllSpaceMind Overlord Master of All

Just an FYI to everyone who has subscribed.

I have a few Kit Alerts queued. I don't want to hit everyone's inbox with a bunch of them in a row so I am rationing them to 1 a day which began a couple days ago. Once I get through these next few alerts, they will just be sent as they come in.

Jared
Old 06-17-2009, 01:17 PM
El Guapo

dbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of All

I just got my first email (to my phone unfortunately so it's not very clear). Can each alert indicate a list of past kit alerts (sort of a comprehensive list)? Or a link to a page with past listings. Having the link to a web page version is great.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:57 PM
So Say We All

I will include a link to a Kit Alert Archive at the bottom of each Kit Alert.
Old 06-17-2009, 10:31 PM

Hackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond repute

Cooool!!
Old 06-18-2009, 09:53 AM
So Say We All

Today's Kit Alert was the last of the queued alerts. Now they will be sent as they come in from the Kit Producers. As I stated previously, there is a link at the bottom of today's kit alert to the Kit Alert Archive. This will be included in all future Kit Alerts.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:08 PM

Justicar is a glorious beacon of lightJusticar is a glorious beacon of lightJusticar is a glorious beacon of lightJusticar is a glorious beacon of lightJusticar is a glorious beacon of lightJusticar is a glorious beacon of lightJusticar is a glorious beacon of lightJusticar is a glorious beacon of lightJusticar is a glorious beacon of lightJusticar is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kit Alerts : Modelers Miniatures and Magic

I just released 11 kits at Wonderfest and I'm slowly getting around to general advertising for them. Should I fill out the Kit Alert Form 11 times? I don't really want to be spamming.

And most importantly, thank you very much for developing this service. Mucho cool of you guys.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:58 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justicar View Post
I just released 11 kits at Wonderfest and I'm slowly getting around to general advertising for them. Should I fill out the Kit Alert Form 11 times? I don't really want to be spamming.

And most importantly, thank you very much for developing this service. Mucho cool of you guys.
LOLOL... no spamming here my friend. All who receive these "ALERTS" are people that signed up to get them. They WANT to know when new kits are out.

Yes indeed... each kit should be separate and thus should be filled out for each.

You are very welcome my friend. I cannot take any credit for this however... it is the brain child of Jared Bronson of Spacemind Modeler.

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 06-20-2009, 08:07 AM

79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God

Great idea!!!