Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Anime

Anime Finished Anime

Old 08-30-2009, 12:53 AM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God
Default Armored core Dual face Crest and Aaliyah

Built these a while ago but never got around to taking any decent pics of them. The Crest is the tan one and the Aaliyah is the woodland one. They both sport a kind of digicam that i thought up. It had been tried on real vehicles to little success. These models were made more as a trial for painting than anything else. They are very exhausting kits to build. The quality is great but for 1/72 Mecha they are partsy.

The camo was sprayed through loose masks of random rectangle shapes and squares. Some were layered and alternated for the different colors.

Sorry about the stray cat hairs and popped seams on some bits. These models have been through a couple big moves.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1055.JPG (1.70 MB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1056.JPG (1.72 MB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1057.JPG (1.66 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1058.JPG (1.53 MB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1059.JPG (1.59 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1060.JPG (1.61 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1061.JPG (1.66 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1062.JPG (1.63 MB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1063.JPG (1.74 MB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1064.JPG (1.66 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1065.JPG (1.60 MB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1066.JPG (1.50 MB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1067.JPG (1.24 MB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1068.JPG (1.29 MB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1069.JPG (1.42 MB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1070.JPG (1.45 MB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1071.JPG (1.49 MB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1072.JPG (1.44 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1073.JPG (1.32 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1074.JPG (1.37 MB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1076.JPG (1.34 MB, 7 views)

Last edited by HWR MKII; 08-30-2009 at 01:00 AM.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:35 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Armored core Dual face Crest and Aaliyah

VERY Nice Sean!

I apologize for my ignorance on this awesome subject.

Can you elaborate for me which is which and what they are from? Mecha? Anime? Gundam? That way I may put them on MMM and have some knowledge of them aside from appreciating their fantastic looks! LOLOLOL

These are FANTASTIC!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 09-04-2009, 09:39 AM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God

The tan one is the Crest and the green one is the Aaliyah. They are from the games Armored core 3 and 4 respectively.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:19 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

Fantastic works, sir! These AC kits are hard to come by and if they do, they are f'fing pricey and also a test to the eye balls and patience with f'fing multi tiny parts. I think the Aaliyah have some 470 parts and the model is some 11cm tall? Torture to the modeler but great once they are completed like in your case. I enjoy both these built you did! I hope to get the Aaliyah someday, one of my fave AC models.

B